The Polish Cultural Foundation has been blessed with generous donors who have funded three different scholarships for deserving undergraduate students of Polish descent. Each scholarship fund, Lubomir and Irena Zabilski Scholarship, Joseph S. Rozanski Scholarship, and Irena and Mieczyslaw Niznik Haloha Scholarship, gives awards of $2000 for the upcoming school year. All undergraduate students of Polish descent are encouraged to apply.
The Polish Cultural Foundation, through its Endowments
- Lubomir and Irene Zabilski,
- Joseph S. Rozanski
- Irene and Mieczyslaw Niznik-Halocha,
is offering a number of $2,000 scholarships for the fall semester 2016 to deserving students.
- Applications must be received by APRIL 29, 2016
- Interviews MAY 6 thru 27, 2016
- Award Notifications JUNE 1, 2016
- Award Presentation JUNE 10, 2016
- Be a New Jersey resident, of Polish descent, a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- A 2 ½ x 2 ½ inch (passport size) picture must accompany application.
- Have completed the freshman year at an accredited college or university.
- Have cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Submit a financial student aid report (SAR or FAFSA).
- Provide an official transcript from all colleges or universities attended.
Applications are available for download - link
Send completed applications to:
Polish Cultural Foundation – Scholarship Committee
177 Broadway, Clark, NJ 07066