The Polish Cultural Foundation has been blessed with generous donors who have funded three different scholarships for deserving undergraduate students of Polish descent.
Each scholarship fund:
- Lubomir and Irena Zabilski Scholarship
- Joseph S. Rozanski Scholarship
- Irena and Mieczyslaw Niznik Haloha Scholarship
gives awards of $2,000 for the upcoming school year. All undergraduate students of Polish descent are encouraged to apply.
Congratulations to our year 2016 Scholarship Recipients:
- Szymon Kutyla – majoring in Molecular Biology & Biochemistry at Rutgers University
- Carolina Radecki – majoring in Chemical Engineering at Rutgers University
- Sebastian Opar – majoring in Biology at Montclair State University
- Natalia Dopierala – majoring in Political Science at George Washington University
- Justine Kanczewski – majoring in Healthcare Administration at Acadia University
- Karolina Patryn – majoring in Supply Chain Management at Rutgers University
- Karolina Konior – majoring in Chemical Engineering at Stevens Institute of Technology
- Agata Majdanska – majoring in Accounting at Montclair State University